The Association has a number of publications and images available for sale. The short form of the list is available below, or click Publications Price List 21Nov2019 to view, print or save the list (PDF file).
Prices on the list are for pick up and mail to addresses in Australia. For international address pack & post charges, and general queries please contact our Secretary by email (email@example.com) or telephone (03) 5475 1633 (if no answer please leave a message) or mail to PO Box 235, Maldon, Victoria, 3463.
Prior to placing an order please contact our Secretary to confirm that the publications you want are in stock. On confirmation you can pay us by:
- cheque or money order to Maldon Museum & Archives Association Inc., P.O. Box 235, Maldon, 3463, Victoria, Australia,
- direct deposit to Bendigo Bank (BSB) 633 000 (Account) 137 375 192. Please notify us when you have made your deposit to speed order processing.
- Panorama photograph of Maldon, April 1869
- Others available for purchase at the museum
- A Concise History of Maldon & the Tarrangower Diggings
- A Mile of Gold
- A Rich Vein
- Extract from Bailliere’s Gazetteer and Road Guide 1879
- Maldon: a new history 1853-1928
- Maldon Memories
- Maldon – Portrait of a Goldfields Town
- Maldon: Our Stories – the Early Years
- The Early History of Baringhup
- The Story of Maldon’s Easter Fair
- Heritage and Planning in Maldon: A brief retrospect
- Heritage and property valuations in the Shire of Maldon: A study of the effects of planning and heritage controls on property valuations
- Trees and Gardens from the Goldmining Era: A Study of the Maldon Landscape
General history with local connection:
- Hung Out to Dry: Gilbert Toyne’s classic Australian clothes hoist
Local newspaper indexes: The Tarrangower Times indexes cover around 14 years of the newspaper’s long publication history. Five indexes have been published to date; the first three were printed as hard-copy print runs using grant funding, and the latter two have made use of print-on-demand publishing to save on up front costs.
- An Index to the Tarrangower Times and Maldon District Advertiser Volume 1, (15 June 1858 (first edition of Times) to Jan 1862, plus unclaimed letter index for Maldon and Baringhup)
- An Index to the Tarrangower Times and Maldon, Newstead, Baringhup and Muckleford Advertiser Volume 2, (3 January 1872 to 29 May 1875)
- An Index to the Tarrangower Times and Maldon, Newstead, Baringhup and Muckleford Advertiser Volume 3, (2 June 1875 to 25 December 1878)
NOTE:- there is a special price available for purchase of multiple volumes of the Tarrangower Times indexes, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 only.
- An Index to the Tarrangower Times and Maldon, Newstead, Baringhup and Muckleford Advertiser Volume 1.1, (4 February 1862 to 15 January 1864)
- An Index to the Tarrangower Times and Maldon, Newstead, Baringhup and Muckleford Advertiser Volume 4, (1 January 1879 to 28 January 1880)
NOTE:- The Tarrangower Times indexes Volumes 1.1 and 4 are print-on-demand publications which are purchased direct from the printer. Just go to the Digital Print Australia website and follow the instructions, or see Publications Price List 21Nov2019 for details.
Maldon Museum & Archives Association Inc. – Registration No: A0026994G and ABN: 60 516 687 425