Membership is open to everyone with an interest in the history of the Maldon District. Benefits of membership include our quarterly newsletter, Maldon Muse, free access during opening hours, the right to nominate for office and to vote at general meetings, and best of all that good feeling you will have knowing you are assisting with the preservation of Maldon District history and heritage.
- Adult membership $25
- Family membership $40
- Newsletter (email only) $10
Click here to view, print or save the Membership Application Form (PDF file).
Subscription Payments may be made to Maldon Museum & Archives Association Inc.:
- in person during open hours
- by cheque mailed to PO Box 235, Maldon, Vic., 3463
- direct deposit to bank account (BSB) 633 000, (account) 137 375 192
Purpose of the Association is to:
- acquire artefacts and documents which demonstrate significant connection to Maldon and District.
- conserve, catalogue, research and provide suitable storage for the artefacts and documents held by the Association.
- provide suitable access to the artefacts and documents held by the Association for the purpose of study, research, education and enjoyment by MMAA Inc. members and the general public.
- encourage the exchange of knowledge, skills and expertise for the ongoing development of the Association and its collections.
- work with community groups and elected representatives to further the purposes of the Association.
Click here to view, print or save the most recent version of the Association Rules (PDF file).